Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Sweet Sweet Jonny!!

Yesterday was Jon's B-day.. the big 24! I'm so glad he is 24 now, so he can no longer say oh Gina is 26 and I'm 23, she is 3 years older then me!! Now we are just back to our normal 2 years apart.

Yesterday we both took half days and went to the beach for our last time for a while, and we played all day with the boogie boards.. practically getting drowned the waves were so hard yesterday. Then we met up with everyone and went to this restaurant on the beach were they wrap up your food super cool as you can see from Jon's pose, his is a Dolphin with a mermaid on top!

I'm so grateful for such a sweet husband and friend, Happy Birthday Jonny!

7 comments:

jharmon said...

Happy Birthday Jon!!! We love you! That foil wrapping is amazing, and the pose is good as well!!! Can't wait to see you both in a couple of weeks or so.
Love,
Jill

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Jon! Cool birthdate, cool dinner, cool picture.

And just out of curiosity, are you ever NOT posing?

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Jon! Cool birthdate, cool dinner, cool picture.

And just out of curiosity, are you ever NOT posing?

Kristen said...

I liked my comment so much, I thought I'd post it twice!

Now it's three times...

DMom said...

Gina, how did you like your halibut?
Oh, and Happy Birthday Jon.

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Jon. What a sweet wife you have.

Lovely Lindsay said...

happy late birthday jon! i'm so happy to have you cook's back in the homeland. now you need to just hold still for a moment so that i can spend some time with you guys. it was sweet to visit you for a minute today miss g. i love your guts.
i'm calling a comment truce...! now go post me a comment!