Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Moab Half Marathon!

Jonathan and I ran our second half marathon last weekend, and it was fabulous! The weather was perfect for running, we felt good and finished strong. We also got to run with my sister Jill and their running group called the Frunners which made things so much fun, and on our way to the finish we had my nephews cheering us in.. it was perfect! Running has become our latest addiction we love the way we feel.. well when were done running, and just the energy at the races, and it's been so fun as we get to train together. We are still debating but heavily leaning towards trying to run the St. George Marathon in October, we shall see when the time comes. For now our next run is this weekend, the Rex Lee Run.. which brings back so many memories running with Jessie* too bad she is not here to run it with me. Then our next half marathon will be the Salt Lake one coming up in April! We will keep you posted.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys look GREAT!!! Those are great pics of both of you.....Gina, you are hard core!! : )

Amber said...

You two look like you should be on the cover of some fitness magazine - it doesn't look like your even breaking a sweat in these pix! Will u still hike little Fryman with me when you come to California?
xo
Amber

Goodmans said...

I'm so proud of you gina! you go girl. I don't have your email to add you to my blog. email me at dtsgoodman@netzero.net so I can add you.

Jessie said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Nice work Gina. You inspire me. I'm lovin those cute blue shorts and that big fat smile. We haven't done anything since the little turkey trot. Ah, the Rex Lee Run! Love it. What color is it this year?

DMom said...

Buff, buff, buff - I can't think of anything else to say. You guys are awesome.

The Proctors said...

Good Job!

Claire Thompson said...

crazy, crazy runners!!

jharmon said...

That was so fun! You are such a ham posing for those pictures with a smile on your face! I would never do such a thing! Ha ha I think the Utah one sounds fun! Just a few more days until you get here! I love it when you come and so do the boys!

Kristen said...

Gina, you look buff and hot! Congrats on the race, it looks fun.

I tagged you on my blog. Check it out and post your own!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, Gina! You're inspiring! I'm sad I didn't see you at the Rex Lee, b/c I wanted you to see that you kept me running. :) I hope you're doing great!

Anonymous said...

as i have saw you guys like the sports...that's good...

greetings from mexico!

Lisa Newman said...

You are so athletic and active! I almost hate checking out your blog because you make me look so bad! Good for you, though! We still need to get together sometime. Let me know when a good time would be for you.