Sunday, June 22, 2008

Trail Running.

Jon and I have been really wanting to get into trail running as we thought it might spice up our runs and make it more enticing to get out there and do it. So we went up the canyon to Stewart Falls to make our first attempt, however as we were about to reach our destination we realized there was a ranger in the parking booth meaning would have to pay 6 dollars to park and hike the trail. Jon and I were obviously way to cheap for that and turned around to find a secret way to get into the hike. Actually I don't know if it is even a secret way but we basically started right at the base of Sundance and it was free so we were pumped. The run was great there were so many obstacles to keep our minds off the fact that we were actually running!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i gotta been honest g, that sounds like zero fun to me! but i am sure glad your enjoying it!

Tylershark said...

I am glad you weren't arrested.

DMom said...

So tell me, do you both squeak when you run??

Jessie said...

I love that you guys do this.

PS Can't wait to see you.