Monday, April 26, 2010

Brooklyn 4 Months... well now she is 5 months!

So I started working on this post forever ago but was having a hard time getting this video uploaded. So here it is finally. Cookie is now 5 months, but here are some of the tricks she was doing at 4 months. She is always laughing and likes talking to herself! I can't remember her stats from the doctor but I do remember that she is 50% for height, weight and head size! Cookie is such a delight, she is easy to take out and about, she loves her jumper.. she just bounces and bounces while watching the backyardigans.. which is also a new love of hers. She is a really good sleeper, and takes really good naps during the day, I do love her for that. Oh yeah and she is a total daddy's girl, her face lights up whenever she hears Jon's voice!

11 comments:

DMom said...

What an angel! I miss her - and her parents.

Kristen said...

Something about Jon's voiceover reminds me of the announcer at the PGA Masters. "And now, with total silence, Cookie attempts her signature rollover position...and...yes! It's good."

Love it.

daniellejackson said...

She's such a cute cookie! I really thought she was going to start walking! haha

three dogs and a logan couple said...

That butt scoot is SO funny!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her tricks! She is so talented!

Mark & Bek said...

Gina, you're hot, and this video makes me laugh. This is Bekah, not Mark. That would be uncomfortable. Miss you guys.

Goodmans said...

She is so sweet. Can't imagine life without her huh :)

LanaB said...

She's so stinking cute! I miss her and want to squeeze her cheeks love that little pot.Lrb

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute!! Love the little pink outfit with the hat. She has changed so much already!!

Whitney said...

what a darling little outfit with the brown skirt and pink top!

Erin said...

so you are a total slacker with this blog thing!!!
do you want to come to Utah in Aug?