Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat

Cookie was our little duck for Halloween this year, which was really cute cause her walk is more like a little duck waddle. We had a great time at the ward party and then on Halloween we took her to just a few houses. Cookie would walk up to the door, holding her own bucket, get the candy turn around and when we would pick her up she would kick her legs, shake her bucket and let out a big squeal! We loved it and the candy she totally scored for us!!
Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

DMom said...

Ooooo - Luke, Leia, and Ducky. Perfect combo!

LanaB said...

You guys look so cute. But I really love that duck. Wish we could have been there.

Camari said...

Super cute costumes. I just wanna grab up Cookie and kiss her all over. What a sweetheart. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Ginaj you look goooood as a brunette! Love the duckie!

Kristen said...

Love the Jedi costumes. Although next time I think you should dress Cookie as Yoda, put her in a backpack on your back and go as Degobah Luke!

Jessie said...

Those little tights are darling! Very cute ducky.

And you guys look awesome, as usual.

Erin said...

I love that you dressed up--good for you for being so cool still--lol. And I love the duck costume--so cute!

Anonymous said...

Giiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnaaaaaaaa!!!! I just took a quick look through your whole blog. That's right! I said, your whole blog. I didn't read everything, mostly just looked at pictures, but I loved it! I'm so happy that you made the right decision between Jon #1 and Jon #2! And you guys have a little one!! How exciting! Isn't married life the BEST???

Anonymous said...

PS Doesn't it just seem like yesterday that we lived together, you worked at Los Hermanos, and we would talk about our boy drama? You with your Jon's and me going through a break up? So funny!