Sunday, February 27, 2011

The High Life

There are often moments in my day when I can't get enough of this bug! Also there are moments when I have had enough of this bug.. haha! Today however as I was cleaning my room, Cookie was laying on the bed watching the backyardigans, when I looked over and caught her looking like this.. oh Yes I am living the high life is what I'm sure she is thinking here. Then when she noticed I was taking a picture she decided it was funny and then hid herself! I love moments like these.

6 comments:

three dogs and a logan couple said...

It's rough being a Cookie.

Anonymous said...

I always wish I was my child, it's too bad they don't appreciate it!

DMom said...

What a ray of sunshine!!!

Whitney said...

Gina! I don't know why you decided to play with the sting rays. Those things freak me out! we went to an aquarium yesterday and I "pet one" but that was even too much for me. poor steve Irwin :(

LanaB said...

What a cutie. I miss her smile and her hand rubbing my hair. Love you Cookie

Jessie said...

what a sweetie!