Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Big 30!

It's official, I can no longer say I am in my twenties.. which is pretty sad considering my hubby still gets to say he is in his twenties for 2 more years!! I thought I would be more sad but honestly I think my best years are still to come! It seemed like every day the week before my birthday was some sort of celebration, Jon would say now we are doing this for your Birthday. So on my Birthday when we were headed to my sisters house for cake and ice cream I certainly was not expecting this... lovely 30 surprise Bday party! It was all decorating luau style complete with playing the coconut game, hulu-hoop dancing, and a married couples game.. it was a blast, Best Birthday Every!

2 comments:

DMom said...

You certainly are worth celebrating and I'm so glad you have an extra two years of maturity to keep Jon grounded.

Mandi said...

yay birthday! Finally got to see a picture of you preggers!