Friday, May 4, 2012

Easter in Utah & Easter at Home

Easter weekend I packed up the kiddos and headed to Utah to stay at Amber's house to spend time with Jon's family. Jon had to stay behind because he was on call, so it was my first driving experience with just me and the kids, they did great! The weekend was fantastic, it was fun to see everyone and hang out, we ate yummy food, swam in the pool, just relaxed.. I didn't even leave the house once.. it was perfect!


 I came back the night before Easter though so Jon could be with the kiddos for Easter, he loved it



2 comments:

Mandi said...

Cookie looks so precious in her Easter dress!

DMom said...

I am so glad you braved the drive with your tots. It was wonderful to see the three of you. The only thing that would have been better is if there had been four.