Monday, September 24, 2012

Biking up on the Mesa

I have fallen in love with biking these past few months.. can you tell? Last week a group of us ladies drove up to the mesa biked up the mesa past the powderhorn ski resort to the top of the Grand Mesa Lakes. The ride was tons of uphill and was 26 miles round trip, this was for sure the toughest ride I have done, but it was beautiful, and all of the leaves were changing to their fall colors, just perfect. Afterwards we had lunch at a little cafe place, and headed home. I was in heaven for the whole day!






6 comments:

Mandi said...

Gina, I am so impressed by you and your fitness. Nice work on this ride and your race! Jon too of course:) Miss you tons!!

Anonymous said...

You are SO AMAZING! Teach me your ways woman!

Stephanie Black said...

Woohoo! I finally found your blog again and you are on my list now! So Biking the Mesa was by far the hardest ride you've done so far??? And you were trying to convince me to go??? You are crazy! But I can't wait to go with you...on level ground!

Johnson Family said...

Gina, those pictures are beautiful! And you are so hard-core, I love it. I miss you come visit me!

Dave and Britni said...

Jon/Gina,

Hey guys, I've enjoyed following along your blog. Do either of you use strava.com? It is an awesome website/iphone app that tracks your workouts and then ranks you against other people who have biked/run the same segment. You also follow other "athletes." It is a ton of fun and I'd love to follow you guys on there. If you join (its free) shoot me a text or something so i can look you up. Or follow me David Brown (Hutto, Tx) and then I'll add you guys to my list. Take Care!

DMom said...

The pictures are amazing. What a beautiful ride.