Monday, March 10, 2014

Valentines Day

I must admit I have an addiction.. to eating holiday food. Specifically when it comes to valentines sugar cookies. I started making these cookies around the beginning of January, by the time Valentines actually came around, Jon asked if we could stop making cookies because he could not stop eating them!
I had a little get together of kids come and decorate cookies and eat lunch. The kids loved it.


I also did a craft day.. I felt like telling pinterest.. nailed it! Brooklyn loves making crafts and really got into it.
As for Jon and I we stayed in for Valentines and Jon made us a special and yummy dinner, it was so delightful. We were so tired however we did not even make it to watching our movie.





1 comments:

DMom said...

Wow! Perfect cookies, crafts, and dinner. You guys put Pinterest to shame. Way to go.