Monday, July 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

The big 26 was last week and Jon and I went to dinner with Amber and Chris to celebrate, it was a great time! Jon was sweet and had cute suprises planned throughout the night, and I got this amazing Iron Man watch that hooks up with a GPS and tells me exactly how far I have ran, how fast, my average pace, my fastest pace and all sorts of other stuff it's pretty great and now I don't have to have Jon drive me around every night to see how far I have ran for the day!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Gina!

I wish we could have visited you in person, but hopefully we'll see you again soon.

26 is a great year -- have fun!

DMom said...

The world is a better place because you were born.

Michelle said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Do you love your new watch? I just got one of those, but I haven't even used it yet! But I think it will be great to have :)

Michelle said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Do you love your new watch? I just got one of those, but I haven't even used it yet! But I think it will be great to have :)