Monday, July 9, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

So my friend Gay tagged me.. so here goes some stuff about me!!!


4 jobs I've had: 1)NuSkin Enterprises 2)Los Hermanos 3)New Freedom Mortgage 4) Summer Sales
4 movies I can watch over and over again: 1)Sweet Home Alabama 2) Bourne Identidy 3)Just Like Heaven 4) V for Vendetta (edited)
4 places I've lived: 1) Kennewick Wa. 2) Provo Ut. 3) Hunnington Beach Ca. 4) Bellevue Wa.
4 favorite TV shows: 1)The Office 2) Price is right 3) Honestly I never watch T.V.
4 places I've been: 1) Cancun 2)Grand Caymen Islands 3) Texas 4) Cozamel
4 favorite foods: 1)Steak and Potatoes! 2) Ribs and Wings! 3) Fajitas 4)Brownies and Ice Cream
4 websites I visit daily: 1) my blog 2)Consumer labs (For Work) 3) my bank accounts 4) All recipes
4 places I'd rather be: 1) On vacation 2)Camping 3) Having a BBQ 4) Playing Softball
4 blog buddies I want to tag: 1)Kristen Nelson 2) Jill Harmon 3) Mom Cook
4)Lindsay Stoyan

5 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

very nice! ok, so if you guys are moving here you have to be on our softball season. Last night i was at the park while the co-ed softball games were gonig on and I made upo my mind. Next year we are defintely making a team!!!

Tylershark said...

Looks like we have a lot in common. We'll have to have some brownie sundaes the next time you stop by.

Lovely Lindsay said...

OH! only a few more minutes to leave you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY message!!!! my phone is so very dead still...and i've had a crazy day but i've been thinking about you and wishing you a yummy cake and good presents. loves!!! lin

Kristen said...

Thanks for the tag Gina! I liked reading about you.

Chelsea Bug said...

Gina, I like your wedding pictures. How did you do that?