Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Intramural Football Champs!! Team Thundercats!

So every year since I have been in Provo I have played intramural football.. it is the very Best, I love it!! It is what makes me happy that we still live in Provo during the winter time! We won the championship last year and Last Thursday night we became the Top Division Football Champions.. we had no loses for the Pre- Season or Tournament games. This year I was a rusher and a blocker. I love to rush, there is such a thrill in pulling those flags off the quarterback before she throws the ball!! I had such a great time playing this year, my team was so much fun. Jon got some great pic's of our final game.. who by the way was so awesome and game to every single game and cheered , in the freezing cold most of the time!

6 comments:

Tylershark said...

The Thundercats could take the Patriots no problem. Mostly because 99% of the Patriots wouldn't pass the honor code inspection before the game.

Jessie said...

Go Gina! You are awesome. I'm lovin the stance in the last picture. Good form, way to keep those arms back so you don't get a yellow flag. Nice work. I can't even see you in those other pictures you are so darn fast. I keep expecting you to post about how you really are going to WA for Christmas...tomorrow? maybe Friday?

Kristen said...

That looks really fun and really cold. Congrats on the win!

jharmon said...

You are the bomb! I love playing football as well! You must be related to me! Dad is so proud he has commented to me about it several times! What good sons we turned out to be!

DMom said...

We have a sports-star in the family! Have you signed your $40 million contract yet? Watch out, because when you do all the greedy relatives will come out of the woodwork.
Love, Mom
p.s. I could use a house.

Goodmans said...

Wow!! I guess I don't ever want to be on your bad side. You'll take me down.