Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Land of the Warm!

I'm a bit behind on my blogging, but a few weekends ago Jonathan and I headed to St. George with some friends! Our friends had a condo with a pool and a hot-tub and it was warm enough to get into both even at night! It was the perfect weekend to go as it dumped snow in Provo and it was sunshine in St. George. Really we just hung out, played games, went swimming, got see our favorite St. George people (Jon's parents and the Nelsons) It was just really fun to get out of town and sense it was warm outside Jon and I got to go on a long run outdoors.. now that was a treat! One really cool thing we saw while we were there was a huge display of over 300 nativity scenes at the church, it was really quite specatcular I thought!





10 comments:

DMom said...

We love having visitors and keep the sun warm all the time just in case anyone drops in unexpectedly.

Claire Thompson said...

OH, I just wished I liked to run as much as you, maybe I'd look half as good as you if I did. Glad you enjoyed the sunshine.

Danielle said...

I found you! Here is our blog

http://steveanddaniellejackson.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

300 nativity scenes...that sounds very cool. There a Christmas store out here called Bronner's. Apparently its the biggest Christmas store in the world and its open all year round. They have a really big nativity section too. Fun to look at. Until Noah gets out of his stroller.... Anyway, fun pictures!

Goodmans said...

Ahhh! to be free of kids and take weekend getaways. I'm jealous.

Camari said...

Its amazing that within only a few short hours you can go from freezing cold and snow to nice warm weather and sunshine. What a great weekend getaway!!

Tylershark said...

We love suprise visits!

Kristen said...

There are some handsome boys in this post!

Oh, and Jon looks good too.

Come again anytime!

Lisa Newman said...

Gina, I would love to get together with you!! Matt works in Provo some days, and I could hitch a ride with him, or just make a trip down on my own, or we could meet somewhere or whatever. Let me know when is good for you.

M-Lissa and B-Rett said...

That trip was awesome!