Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year

I love new year's as it is a time for new beginnings a fresh start.. a brand new 2008! Jon and I have been working on a list of some New Year's Goals and things we want to accomplish this year and it's just fun to reflect on life and what is really important. A trick I tried this past year that I found to be helpful was to make a few long term goals and then set monthly goals to help keep you on track.. if your anything like me life gets busy and I have to start fresh every week, but I figure as long as you are trying you are likely to get some of them accomplished!
For New Year's Jonathan and I had some friends get married and they celebrated in the 23rd floor of the Well's Fargo building in downtown Salt Lake, it was perfect as it overlooked the first night festivities of the down town celebrations. The couple arranged it so the party went on after they left with a Dj and everything, so we invited our friends up to play and dance and watch fireworks.. and to ring in the new year! So here are a few of our dance moves!Photobucket

7 comments:

Amber said...

Looks fun but doesn't even come close to my New Years Eve night at home with all 3 kids and in bed by 10 - betcha can't wait for offspring!

jharmon said...

I have to say as much as I love Jon, his dance moves SCARE ME! I am glad you had fun and G you looked amazing! Jon looked good too. See ya this weekend!
Love, Jill

Goodmans said...

that sounds like a fun way to ring in the new year!

Goodmans said...

We are moving back to South Ogden area, so not that far from you maybe an hour or so.

Jessie said...

You look gorgeous Gina. I forgot to take pictures on our rockin New Years. Ask Andrey, it was wild!

DMom said...

Amber's New Years sounds a lot like mine, except I don't think we made it until ten. I can't blame it on offspring, I can only blame it on age.

Camari said...

What a fun night! Happy New Year to you too! Your new year's eve celebration was a lot more fun than mine, staying up til 1 am, with 20 kids isn't my way to bring in the new year.