Friday, February 1, 2008

Love Connection

Jonathan and I now have a booth at Los Hermano's with our name on it.. so we went there to be the first ones to eat in the booth sense our names were painted on it! The way getting a booth works is that we had to meet at Los Hermano's and get married! So this of all places during college is where I met the man I was going to marry.. it's so funny cause I was so reluctant to even start working there in the first place. We worked for about 4 months together before we started dating, one of my first memories of Jon was when I was eating dinner upstairs and he was new, he came up and I told him he could sit down with me, and I thought to myself man this guy is really cute.. man.. and at about that point the guy I was currently dating came up and sat down by me, I was so sad there went my opportunity to woo this cute new guy! Somehow it all worked out, working there was great, and I'm happy to say that I got the cute guy I met there, he sure is great. Our booth will now be the hot spot for our future children to take their dates to.

10 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

I loved eating their with Eric, I'm gonna have to go back just to see your booth.

DMom said...

Boy, married in the temple and a personalized booth at Los Hermanos - your love truly is eternal!
By the way, Jon got one cute girl also - so it worked out for both of you.

Lovely Lindsay said...

oh what i would do for some fried ice cream right now! atleast you didn't meet your future husband at the mall. hehe. love you guys! lin

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

You finally got your booth! Ahhhh... I remember you talking about how you wondered when the day would come. That's cool. I'm going to go to Los Hermanos and request to sit in the Jon and Gina booth. :)

Kristen said...

So if a Los Hermanos T-shirt gets me a free drink, does a booth with my brother's name on it get me a free smothered burrito?

It should. Because when I think of Jonathan, the first words that come to mind are "smothered burrito."

Goodmans said...

I think that is so neat that you two have a special place like that and to be able to show it to your kids!

Anonymous said...

I heart gina and jon

Anonymous said...

dang girl! you got 8 comments!!! thats a record!

Camari said...

Congratulations on your booth! I keep thinkin' that I'll get my own personalized booth at Chili's...not that Aric and I met there, fell in love and got married. But we do eat there...A LOT! Doesn't that count?!

jharmon said...

You are so cute! I think the booth is sweet! Maybe my name should be on it also since I really approved of Jon and encouraged things. Come see me I am bored with life!
love ya Jill