Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Turkey Weekend Fun

I know it's past Thanksgiving but Jon and I made Homemade Rolls as part of our feast and I have to post a picture due to the fact that we were so proud of ourselves. We did Thanksgiving with Amber and Chris and their family and also with another couple in the ward so we divided everything up. Jon and I cooked together from 11-3.. it made for some great memories! All of the food that was made was super delicious! The rest of the weekend Jon and I just relaxed and enjoyed the sun.. can you believe it is still warm here I am still in shock these pictures are from the end of November!

10 comments:

jharmon said...

I wish I was there! see you in a few weeks!

Tylershark said...

The rolls look delicious. They look even more delicious because I haven't had lunch yet.

alb7719 said...

The rolls look delicious. I wonder where you got the recipe from.

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

wow- your thanksgiving goods do look delicious :) Hey- what's your email? I'm doing christmas cards the electronic way this year- cheap but they'll get around :) mine's mirandalivingston@gmail.com

Camari said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!!

DMom said...

Where's the SNOW!!! You can't have Thanksgiving without snow! Oh wait, that's Christmas. Let's begin again. Where are the fall leaves!!!! . . . .

David Brown said...

Jon, I love you choice of beach reading material... have you guys picked a race yet?

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my Gina girl! We miss you! Hope everything is great! i love love love love love love love love love love lovelove love love love you and your blog

daniellejackson said...

Can I get your current address my dear??

You can email it to me if you want...

daniellejackson825@gmail.com

Thanks!!

Heather said...

Scott and I just had dinner at Los Hermonos and totally paid hommage to the Gina and Jon booth...