Thursday, January 1, 2009

Just call us crazy!

My first night in Grand Junction Colorado, my sister informs me... we are running tommorrow at 6 a.m., for those of you that know me that is already a crazy idea but I love the way you feel after running and wanted to go. We got up in the morning got dressed and in the car only to find out it was -1 Degrees outside.. and yes we still ran our 3 miles.

Here we all are before the run!

And the after photo... I think white mascara could be a really good look for me!


10 comments:

Tylershark said...

Ok. You are crazy. Your eyelids could have been frozen open. You should be more careful.

Erin said...

You are awsome! And please, I didn't send out Christmas cards either, maybe next year.

*katie said...

You are beyond crazy! I can't believe you survived a run in that cold of weather. I went once in Provo when it was 19 degrees and I swore I would never me so silly again!

Unknown said...

You rock! I love working out but I love sleeping more. Your eyelashes are awesome! I hear the winter fairy look is really hot this season.

Stacey Bacon said...

Now that is dedication to fitness! There is no way I'm running in 1 degree weather. Sheesh I think you may be my new hero Gina!

Goodmans said...

I love the white mascara...you guys are crazy but I envy your dedication :)

Camari said...

You are certainly and without a doubt totally crazy!! Don't you know you are supposed to sleep in in the morning like a sensible person?

Whitney said...

wow! is that legal?

Jessie said...

Yes, definitely crazy and that's why we love you.

The Fifes said...

Brrrr!! Looks so cold!