Monday, November 2, 2009

Weigh In Day!

So I left the Doctor's office the other day a little sad. Every time I go to the Doctor's I have the same routine, I try and eat the same thing in the morning wear the same outfit.. just so when I get onto the scale, I can hear the nurse say, good job you have only gained one pound. This had been a good routine for me and working great I almost expect the same good job every time I go in, but this week instead of one pound the nurse said... looks like 4 pounds! Seriously I thought 4 lbs. only one week.. wow what happened! So then as I waited for the Doctor to come in I had some time to reflect on my week and here is how it went...
Good friend Reeces Peanut Butter Cups somehow magically slipped into my cart at the grocery store, in which I ate the whole bag.
Followed then by some magical oreo twisted frostys from Wendys that I decided to try out, and then continued to try them out all week long! They really are delicous by the way! I guess I deserved to have the scale weigh me in at a 4 lbs. gain in one week.
I decided to be good so my next weigh in went better.. and now here I am the night before and not only have I been eating Halloween candy and making yummy cake, but I found myself tonight eating 4 slices of this lovely Papa Johns pizza... yes Four slices of the large pizza! I'm not sure exaclty how my stomach even had the room to fit four slices of pizza in, but it did and I can't say I didn't enjoy it! Clearly my eating habits have gone downhill these past few weeks, so I will have to let you know how weigh in day goes tommorrow and let's just hope this baby comes quick or who knows what I'll look like!

14 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

oh gina! i'm missing you so bad! you and that bag of reeses peanut butter cups! call me after your appointment tomorrow! love, lin

Jessie said...

Those Wendy's frostys looks awesome. Can I come over please? !!

No EL Fudge?

Anonymous said...

4 lbs! thats nothing! you are looking so good still!

Mandi said...

So...how did you do? You should make sure to take another belly picture as you get closer!

DMom said...

Good for you!

Erin said...

Ok, first of all--of course you can eat 4 slices of pizza, I can easy. I bet I could even do 5. Second, this is almost over and then you actually have to worry about being fat, so enjoy it while you can. I think I am going to raid Katie's Halloween candy right now!

Mark & Bek said...

Eat whatever you want. You are so close to the end anyway!

Kristen said...

Gina, I can so relate. By week 16 of my pregnancy with April, I had gained 13 pounds! First doctor visit: no gain. Second visit: 6 pounds. Third visit: 7 pounds. And that was throwing everything up! You have done great, this is the end. Enjoy it and eat whatever you want.

Camari said...

That's like my diet now. I'll hate to see what's its like when I'm actually pregnant!:)

Heather said...

I refuse to get on the scale after my first trimester. You heard me...REFUSE! Usually, they try to put up a fight but once they see the crazy in my eyes, they back down.

Payne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Payne said...

Whoops!

Gina,eat up. Your little in shape frame will lost it all quickly after she is born!

Can't wait to see her!!!

Whitney said...

hey, all I have to say is if you're not getting heart burn, GO FOR IT!!! you'll get fat anyways so why not just eat whatever you want now, then worry about losing it once the baby's out. ha ha, jk. but yeah, I was totally the same way, stashing little debbie treats in my car and secretly eating like a whole bag of chocolate chips etc.

Erin said...

Hey girl where are the pictures!!!