Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas and stuff!!

So as usually I am way behind in my posting... so here goes it! This Christmas season by far exceeded all of my other Christmas's, having little cookie in our lives and having gone through such a dramatic experience right after having the baby definitely help me feel closer to not only my family but to my savior.
This year Jon and I went a few days before Christmas down to Kristen and Tyler's cabin in hobble creek, where we were able to see all the family for Austyn's Birthday, see the lights down on temple square, sled and just relax.
Here Cookie is with Great Grandma and Grandpa Cook!

The lovely lights

During the week of Christmas we stayed at my sisters house for a few days just to make it feel more festive! Here are some pics!The ladies sledding on Christmas!
And here we are for New Years! Jon's family came in for the baby blessing.. which pictures will be on next post!

8 comments:

DMom said...

It was so good to briefly visit, but I am missing you already. Tell Cookie to stop growing until I can see her again. Love you.

Heather said...

Love the pics! And, congrats you guys! She's darling!

Jessie said...

Merry Christmas Gina. That little girl is adorable! And you are too. :)

Mandi said...

I love the picture of her in the stocking:) Miss you both!

LanaB said...

I love the pictures. Miss my cookie. Love you.

Camari said...

The pic of Brooklyn in her stocking is adorable. And btw, I love how you guys call her Cookie! Very fitting! One of these Christmases, we'll have to celebrate at the cabin, us two, you two and the COOKIE!!

Dave and Britni said...

Yay for updates! She is adorable, and I absolutely love the picture in the stocking. I hope all is well with you guys!!

Whitney said...

k, so I haven't blogged since nov. 17- sorry I'm so late but Congrats on the babys, she's such a cutie!