Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cookie Moments

These are just some random pictures of Cookie lately.

I love this picture because it is very rare that Cookie will sit.. let alone sit long enough to read a book. We went to the peach festival and bought this peach margarita.. virgin of course, next thing I knew Cookie had downed almost all of it. I let Cookie try her first attempt with watercolors.. she loved it.. and like almost all other activities Cookie does, it resulted in a bath shortly there after. This one is just prove she's my kid.. look how happy she gets over eating yummy dinner!

2 comments:

DMom said...

Art, food, and books . . is she my granddaughter or what!!!

lana b said...

An artist in the making. Food, books and entertainment what could be better. What a cutie. I love this girl.