Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MoonLight Half Marathon

This last Friday I ran the moonlight half marathon with my sister Jill and Tarra.. it was so much fun! This race was different then most, there were no timing devices allowed, and the goal was to cross the finish line at midnight or after. So you were bussed up to the top and your group crossed the start line at whatever time you wanted so that you could try and cross at 12. There were tons of glow sticks, and funny outfits, music, a full moon, and Chocolate cake, pizza, and chocolate milk at the finish line.. my kind of race! We had a blast doing it and I am just glad to have made it the whole way with my prego belly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crazy pregnant lady!

DMom said...

You are amazing fruit! (a Cook saying) Danielle (Jon's cousin) ran her 1/2 marathon last Saturday (the Provo half)and finished the whole thing. I admire you both.

lana b said...

That's my cravy girls. Love you both. Way to go.