Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cookie Moments

Cookie has really got to the age where I find her hilarious all the time. Here is a picture of her and Jon she kept pulling all of Jon's clothes out of the drawers wanting him to wear them, he has about 3 layers on, then she decided she needed to wear daddy's clothes, I thought it was pretty cute.

These one cracks me up she put on her princess tiara to take a bath.. guess she knows she currently rules our house.This one I just loved of her and Auntie Jill .. she is all dressed up with nowhere to go.. so we visited Jill!
I also loved this one, we go walking a few days a week and this is little Seth and Cookie, Seth was trying to be sweet and hold Cookie's hand but she refused.

3 comments:

DMom said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

So much personality!

lana b said...

A girls got to be a princess even when taking a bath. Love that little cutie. Can't wait to see her.