Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just Funny Stuff

I know I have been posting a lot of just random Cookie stuff but it's just too funny not to document.

I have a few Cookie approved drawers in the kitchen that I let her get into and I don't have to worry about it. Lately in the Tupperware drawer she gets them out and puts them on her feet and walks all around the house laughing thinking she is so funny!


Unfortunately Cookie has also learned how to get into the food cupboard, and has discovered that Lucky Charms have the most yummy marshmallows.. this is how I found her one morning, and almost all the marshmallows are gone!!Hide and Seek has becoming a new favorite game, Cookie loves to hide.. but then she gets really cozy and wants to stay there!

2 comments:

DMom said...

I'm a marshmallow gal myself. I don't know why they clutter it all up with the cereal stuff.

lana b said...

She is so cute. I love that little girl.