Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jon's Bday Weekend The Big 30!

Turning 30 is a big deal around here.. Jon and I are some of the youngest of our friends so we get teased about our age, so this year was a big deal for Jon to hit 30!
For his Bday I put together a small surprise guys only poker night, I had yummy food for them, and hung all of the nice messages people sent about Jon on large poker cards along with pictures of Jon growing up, it was perfect. I did this two days before his Bday, then on his bday, Jon and I hiked up liberty cap and ran down, watched a movie and went to a yummy dinner and the farmers market. The best surprise however was yet to come, on Friday morning I drove down to the Moab exit to pick up Brother Dave.. Imaging Jon's excitement when Dave waltzed into our bedroom around 730 am.. so super fun and a great way to top off Jon's Bday. The two boys went hiking and shooting, and ate yummy food while Dave was in town! I think it's safe to say that this was the best Birthday Ever!







0 comments: