Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The blogging begins...

Some may wonder about the word Jonina... but here me out, in our lazy society our friends got tired of saying "Where is Jon and Gina" (because we were always together), so they shortened our names into one easy word Jonina. The name stuck so when you see us together you can shout out Jonina!
So this is our first post, so we shall see how this blogging thing goes and hopefully everyone can enjoy our pictures and stories of our adventures together.

2 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

way to go G! i'm so excited to have you as my new blogging friend. and love that i can keep tabs on you crazy cats while your in california. i will check back for daily updates...and i mean daily!! i love that you are so happy together. love eachother good.
lin

Emily said...

Gina you are so creative. I didn't know that you guys got lost on your way to the temple, how scary. I want to see more pictures. It makes me miss you guys even more than I already do.