Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finally.. it happened to us!


April 28th 2007, I married Jonathon Swenson Cook.. it's official I'm a Cook and loving it. This has been the happiest moment of my life, and the day couldn't have been more perfect. It was so fun to be surrounded by our close family and friends to share the excitement with. The day could have turned out tragic.. on our way to the temple Jonathon and I realized that we were not even sure how to get there, we drove around for a while and then finally asked a runner on the street who pointed us in the right direction. We made it on time and things went smoothly from there, pictures were great, the luncheon was great, the food you get the idea. A special thanks to all who came to celebrate with us from short and far distances, and for all of you who helped with the preparations of everything. I told Jon that all I wanted on our wedding day was a sweet dance, but we had brought the wrong CD to dance to.. I don't think we even made it through the whole song but I think we looked good doing it.



So fun to be crazy in love and to be newlyweds

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I just heard about your blog and I am so excited! All of my siblings need to blog -- it is now required.

I am glad to hear all about the ongoing adventures of Jonina!

Keep us posted.

Claire Thompson said...

So cool, I love the pics, wedding pictures are the best, marriage is the bomb and I still feel that way, we celebrate 8 years on Tues, time flies!!

DMom said...

It only gets better.
Mom