Tuesday, May 29, 2007

No Sun Beach Day




On Saturday Jonathan and I along with Amber and Chris and their kids packed up our stuff and headed to the beach. The weather can be so decieving in California, down by our house it was warm and sunny and once we got to the beach it was overcast and pretty cold. The boys got on their wet suit gear despite the weather and headed out to the ocean.. Jonathan is just learning which is so fun! While the boys were out to play Gracie was trying to eat the dirt, Haylee was collecting water, Ethan was checking out rocks and building a volcano.. and Amber and I ate all the goodies she packed along! It's so fun to have the beach so close and to feel the sand squish into your toes.. I don't think I can get enough!!





3 comments:

Kristen said...

The beach is deceiving. I am never colder than when I am at Tyler's parents' house because they live two miles from the beach and so I always pack for warm weather. Mistake!

I am glad you guys are having so much fun! It makes me miss California...

Lovely Lindsay said...

wait! are those gucci glasses you're wearing! lol!

DMom said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!
I miss all of you and wish we were there.
Kiss those kids for me.
The beach looks fun too.