Friday, September 7, 2007

Slacking on the Blog!

So I have become a slacker on the blogging, and decided that enough is enough! Jon and I moved back from california almost a month ago and our lifes have not sit still sense. For some reason every day is filled with something that needs to get done, or we are busy playing, or working or school or something... Life just gets busy. WE have been so sad to leave California, we miss it, and we miss both sets of Thompson's, and the beach, oh and the cheesecake..yum!! We are now back in Provo and Jon has started school and loving it, and I am back to the grind of work, I realize now just how good I had it, working from home. Our new home is nice, the living room is almost microscopic, but the rest is not too bad and eventually we will have time to decorate it! I am at work writing this so I have no pic's to blog, but I promise some pic's of our latest adventures soon!

3 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

Your alive!!

Lovely Lindsay said...

woot! it's about time. let's here of some MORE jon and gina adventures. slow down chicky, so you can go on a walk with me sometime.

Jessie said...

It's true girl, you are a slacker. Between moving and going back to real work, don't you have time? What have you been doing really?!