Monday, September 24, 2007

Addiction

So I have always had a bit of an addictive personality weather it be to food, a game, sports, just about anything. I really didn't think I was in much danger as the girls as work talked about the twilight series book.. I thought silly vampire book. Then some how I just kept hearing about it everywhere I went people brought it up and were talking about it. When I went to my sisters house she had them all around also, So I broke down and got the first book, that we less the a week ago now and I just purchased the third and final book at this time hoping to hurry through and read the book to cure my addiction so I can get back to normal life and so Jonathan isn't so bored!! This book has been really been a quick and fun read and keeps you excited to read more, so if you haven't read it look into it when you get a chance!

9 comments:

Jessie said...

I've heard a lot about this book too and thought the same thing "silly vampire book" But Gina you're so convincing I might have to read it now.

jharmon said...

I knew you would love them!! The third one is really good! i love that we have similar tastes. Sorry I have been so busy these last few weeks. i will try to call you soon!
love ya and Jon as well!

Tylershark said...

So are they girl books? The satin ribbon thing on the cover kind of turns me off. I like the idea of vampires though. After all, it is Halloween season.

Gina and Jon said...

Yeah they are kind of girly books I would say, Jon sure doesn't want to read them!

Goodmans said...

I've been hearing a lot about these books too from my sunday school girls. It must be good!

Camari said...

Twilight was good, however, I haven't read the other two. I'm waiting for all three paperback books before I buy them. These are definitely girly books, Tyler, I suggest that you don't read them! You'll probably get all grossed out and have to go read Harry Potter to feel all manly again!

Lovely Lindsay said...

amen sista. silly vampires. speaking of which... off i go to finish this last book. how long must we wait for the next one? how did this happen to me?! oh! i'm so embarrassed! i swear i saw some vampires at the mall today though. serious. dead serious. let's start a book club for reals. jess? you in?

DMom said...

I have to be careful what I start to read because I can easily get addicted. When I had Kristen, Scott, and Amber I started Gone With the Wind and finished it in three days. Those poor little kids!!!!

Michelle said...

I too am a Twilight reader! Let's be honest, who isn't these days?! But I haven't read the other two yet. I've heard from a lot of people that they're not as good..do you agree? So which half marathon are u guys running? I am wanting to do one around that time I think, so let me know!