Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Festivites!

I have been really slacking on keeping my camera around with me for the adventures that Jon and I have been having. However I have been able to capture a few so here goes.
With the cold weather we have been having and Halloween approaching we thought it was only fit to carve some pumpkins and drink some apple cider to be festive. Our pumpkin didn't really turn out the way we had planned but really who's does?? Our pumpkin is on the right and our friends Sarah and Jamis is the one on the left, we have evil vs. silly!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Nice work. Very cute Jack o Lanterns.

DMom said...

This semester nearly robbed me of Halloween. Good thing we had Kristen's kids or it would have slipped unnoticed in the haze of homework. It is good to see you guys having fun!