Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Six Months!

This past weekend Jon and I celebrated six months of being married, that went fast huh!! We headed up to Midway an area we have not ventured to explore yet. We first visited the crater which was quit different then what we thought it was. I was imagining bubbling water and smoke rising kind of like a hot tub, but it was more like sitting in a luke warm bath, but it was fun and we swam around! Then we went over to this romantic restaurant called the Inn on the Creek which was so cozy, and the best part about it was that we went in thinking this will be expensive but it's for a good cause... and when we got there they told us there was a special two for one entree's so it was cheap and perfect. I love being married to Jon there is never a dull moment thats for sure!!

7 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

oohhh, thought we had lost you guys, nice to see a new post and happy six months!!

Angie said...

Scott and I went up to that crater a year or so ago. I had the same thoughts as you, different than what I had expected! Glad to see more Gina posts and happy 6 months!

Lovely Lindsay said...

happy six months! you guys are so so on top of things because andrey and i seem to nearly forget our yearly anniversary's. let alone the 6 month mark!! i can't wait to see what ya'll dress up as for halloween. love, lin

Tylershark said...

Happy half year! You guys are one of my most favoritest couples. I am so glad you found each other.

Oh yeah, thanks for a new post. It only took a month. We love to hear from you. Keep posting!

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Jon and Gina. And you make me miss Utah... all those neat spots.

DMom said...

You are the perfect couple! You remind us all what a happy marriage looks like.

Kristen said...

Is it just my imagination, or did Jon take a picture of himself being kissed?

There's a little bit of Han Solo in there...