Thursday, November 1, 2007

Get Your Ghoul On!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This year Jon and I wore costumes that cost no money and really not much effort, but we still dressed up and thats what counts!! We thought of several great costumes we could make but we got lazy and did the last minute scramble. We got a group of us together and headed over to HeeHaws for the not so scary corn maze, it was fun and Jon had a great time going off the path and jumping out of different corners to make the girls scream. They also had a hay trampoline and they did have scary hay looking men dressed up outside the corn maze that chased us around. We topped the night off by heading over to Chilli's were the waiter really did think Mike was a woman so that was entertaining!

9 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

yeah i'm glad for all your many updates. i was beginning to think that maybe you'd thrown in the towel! glad that's not the case!!!

Tylershark said...

Jon and I had the same costume this year. I was originally Steve Irwin with a bloody barb sticking out of my wetsuit, but Kristen said it was in poor taste, so I switched to be a Seaworld trainer. Great minds think alike... or fools seldom differ.

DMom said...

I like the pink boots the best!

Lovely Lindsay said...

you are the cutest cowgirl ever. cutest-cowgirl-in-pink-boots-ever.

Amber said...

Looking hot! That's a lot more dressing up than either Chris or I this year. We went costumeless as exhausted parents of three unusually active children - nobody guessed what we were though:(
Can't wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

Jessie said...

Very festive as usual G. I still think my putting green was the best costume EVER.

Angie said...

Yes, I agree...cutest cowgirl ever!

Kristen said...

Uhm, so what is up with the wetsuit craze this year? Tyler also wore a wetsuit for Halloween. Several of our friends used the word "brave" to describe his outfit.

He was more festive than I was though. I wore the same costume as Amber.

Camari said...

Wherever did you get those super cute pink boots?! I'm going to need a pair for Iowa!