Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tagged!

So my friend Jessie tagged me, and it's been hard to come up with 6 random facts or habits that I do.. but here goes what I came up with...
1. I am a total list maker, everyday I start out making a list with big boxes to the side so I can check them off. I make lists over anything I can think of and carry them around with me in my planner.. I swear it's the only way I can remember to get all my stuff done.
2. I have broken 4 bones, and have had staples once on my head. Here in Provo I think they know me by a first name bases in the ER. I broke my leg on the trampoline, my arm snowboarding, my nose playing basketball, my finger playing intramural football, and staples in my head snowboarding. I'm hoping for a few years at least before I get a new injury!
3. I love the office, the Nelson's got Jon and I hooked quite some time ago and I'm addicted and hate if I have to miss an episode or if it's a re-run.
4. I have a hard time holding still, I'm a total goer, love to always be doing something, personally I think I thrive a little on chaos. Weather it be running, sporting events, hanging out with friends just about anything and I am up for it. I have a hard time missing out on things, for instance if I am sick but there is something fun going on I usually make it to the event, or if people are over and I'm really tired and want to go to bed.. I can't cause I don't want to miss out on anything. When I was little my mom would find me in the most random places sleeping as I would try to be included in the adult fun.
5. I have some funny issues with food such as I only like guacamole that is homemade, but won't eat it at resteraunts or anywhere else for that matter. I only like tomatoes on somethings like salads but not sandwiches, tomatoes are really hit and miss with me. I only like soda or most drinks in the can or smaller bottle so that means no 2 liter bottles or pouring my drink out into a cup.. not a fan.Jon and I had dinner at David's a little while back and he had this like calzone meaty pizza and I gobbled it right up, Jon was shocked and said I don't know if I'll ever figure you out, I would have thought you would hate that.
6. I love any kind of celebration, if there is anything big or small I love to celebrate it. So if it be the 4th of July or Jon doing well on a test we celebrate. Now this doesn't have to be a big celebration but just something.

People to be tagged: Cami E, Jill H, Lisa N, Dave and Emily C.. and anyone really I would love to hear some funny things about you all!!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Yes Gina, you have some serious food issues...but I still love you! I miss you and your #4. I need that go getter in my life.

Camari said...

By tagging me, I have to come up with 6 different facts about myself?!? What fun!

Goodmans said...

I love to read these things about people. I guess that is a bad habit of mine!!

DMom said...

What a great tag. I love getting to know you because you just keep getting better and better.