Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sun Lover's

Saturday morning was absolutely beautiful, Jon and I woke up to clear skies and the warmth of the sun! So of course we have to take full advantage of the day, we started by going on a run and then we decided to hike up Stewart Falls with our friends the Housley's thinking it would be warm. We drove up the canyon to Sundance and our hike was mostly all in the shade a bit cold and muddy. It was worth it though after hiking for about 5 minutes we were warm anyhow. The falls were slightly disappointing as they usually are big and spray you upon arrival, this time you could hardly call it a falls. It was nice to get out in nature and hike around for a bit, and enjoy one of our last warm days before the winter hits. We all know once that happens Jon will be sad as he has self diagnosed himself with SADS disease!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Tylershark said...

St. George is the cure for SADS. Nelson Suites has vacancies throughout the winter months. Call now to book a room.

Lovely Lindsay said...

i don't believe for one minute that the winter weather will hold you guys down. **

Jessie said...

I agree with lovely. And I don't want to hear anymore complaining about your "horrible winter" in UT, not with all those pretty ski resorts in your backyard. You are welcome to join superdave and I for a trip to our Mt. Brighton anytime...

Camari said...

How are you two full of more energy than me, my hubby and our great dane, Marley!?! Who wants to go hiking on a beautiful Saturday morning when you could be snoozing in a nice warm bed instead?! Okay, so I just answered my own question... I do miss those mountains, though!

P.S. Tyler, I just might take you up on that!!

Jessie said...

You're it. Let's play tag.

Lisa Newman said...

GINA!!
So good to hear from you. I have not seen you in the longest time! And now you are married? Congrats. So it sounds like you are living in Utah, right? We should get together. Matt and I moved back from California about 3 months ago and would love to hang out. Keep in touch!

DMom said...

It is hard to believe that Jon is ever SADS but I know the weather - and especially inversions - affect Dad and Kristen. I just find dreary days a good reason to bake cookies. Hey, maybe that is why I have lost weight in St. George. No dreary days!