Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jon's Trip Out of Town!

Jon took a fishing/hunting trip two weeks ago, for an entire 6 days!! He went with my Brother in Law (Andy) and Conner my nephew and my Uncle Jim up to Idaho by the Salmon river! Here is a picture of the area and one of the fish that was caught. I had an entire week of productive things I was going to do with Jon out of town but somehow I never got to them, I have great intentions but life just gets busy, well plus I was trying to fill up my time with working, and football games and pedicures so that I would not be lonely. I am so glad he is back, it was too long! I told Jon to take lots of pictures but this is all he came back with, it works though!

1 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm glad he's home now, and I'm glad you survived. Pedicure sounds nice, call me the next time you go :)