Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bad Car Luck

This picture pretty much describes I how feel right now, Last week we had to tow Jon's car because it wouldn't start to an auto shop and then yesterday I was driving back from dropping my sister off at the airport in LA, when my radio went out, then the air, then the blinkers, then the gas. Luckily I managed to get off the freeway without causing a wreck due to the prime traffic hour that my car decided to break down at!! Then I had my car towed away, just plum bad luck I have to say.. the car places out here charge you an arm and a leg and then some. Sometimes I have to think Why Now!



4 comments:

jharmon said...

so sad my sweetie! I loved hanging with you and I am sorry for you car troubles! Just look on the bright side at least you are healthy and married to the love of your life! Life really isn't that bad!!!
I love your guts!
Jill

Anonymous said...

awww..GinaG!! I'm so sorry! Thats the worst. Car trouble is such a bummer because you have to trust someone else to fix it for you without breaking the bank. Hope things work out with both cars. We miss you guys!!

DMom said...

Oh Crap! What more can I say. I'm glad you are safe.

Lovely Lindsay said...

hopefully the car woes are far behind you. if it's not one thing it's always another. or both.
+++
are you settling in to your new california life?
love you, lin