Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weekend Adventure!

Jill and Drew came to California to be our first visitors at our new pad! The weekend was amazing and I have to say I think they have more energy then Jon and I do. We hit Universal Studios for our first time ever and I would have to say the mummy ride was my favorite, the first time on Jill and I were gripping arms screaming it was pretty funny. The Jarassic Park ride was great that is if you want to be wet for over half of the day! That night we bummed around the city walk, ate yummy food and watched a movie. The next two days we hit the beach and boogie boarded. Jill and I tried to share a boogie board and make a wave in together, I wouldn't say we were completely unsuccessful however we got drowned a lot of times, are final ride in
 we got hit by three waves just to make it to shore it was pretty sweet. The weekend was a perfect escape from real life and it was so fun to see Jill, we have set a record this year of seeing each other on a monthly basis until now we will have to wait three and a half months until our next adventure!

4 comments:

jharmon said...

That was so fun! I am glad you got a few pictures! I miss you guys already!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

looks like your having a blast! we miss you!

daniellejackson said...

Blurb gets all your posts and pics onto your computer and throws them into a book format and then you get to choose which ones to actually use and make it look cute. I'm thinking I might do one each year???

Jessie said...

So fun! You and your sister are so cute.