Friday, September 5, 2008

California Camping Extravaganza

For Labor day we headed up to Lake Isabella near the Sequoia's to camp, now don't get the idea that sequoia equals trees everywhere because that is not the case where we went. Apparently we did not go far enough to get big trees! The first night was just Jonny and I and let's just say the river was amazing, the town was amazing however our camping spot was compact with several people playing loud music until 2 a.m I was not a fan. The next morning we packed up and took off to find better territory worthy of us!! We found a great quite place right next to the river that was cool and perfect. Amber, Chris and the kids came up and we roasted several marshmellows, played games and enjoyed being outside!

11 comments:

Tylershark said...

Sounds like fun. Thanks for posting the pics.

DMom said...

I miss all you cuties! How can you have so much fun without us???

Mrs. T said...

hey u! how r u? im glad i found ur blog!! email me ur email addy so I Can invite u to my blog. :) loving married life? and Cali? Tell me how u r! love ya! u look beautiful!
bnthorne15@hotmail.com

Amber said...

Fun is an interesting word for camping?! Hadn't strung that sentence before, but I've got to admit that you two seem to make anything sound fun (even camping outside of Bakersfield with 3 kids and a tent!).

Anonymous said...

look at your fancy pictures! i am impressed!

Goodmans said...

sounds like you guys are getting well adjusted there in cali!

Whitney said...

I'm glad that you commented on my blog b/c somehow I think I deleted your text with your blog address on it. It looks like you are having fun out there. Are you there for good?

Brent and Emily said...

Yay! It was fun to see you guys tonight. :)

Now we have some friends that don't have kids yet. (But since I've said that, you are magically pregnant...)

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Here's to camping! I love love it... and you guys are good examples of fearless campers who do it all the time and everywhere! Glad you're having fun in Cali :)

Jessie said...

This looks great, G. You guys can find adventure anywhere. Love you!

Stacey Bacon said...

Gina! Yeah for finding my blog! Oh you look so great and I love your short blond hair. It looks awesome on you! I'm in cali a lot for work! If I'm close by I'll give you a call. love ya