Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A little bit of random

So this post is really random a little hodgepodge of stuff lately!
First of all I made this really yummy chicken and spinach Stromboli, courtesy of our best bites.. I think it turned out delightful with some homemade dipping sauce.
I was loving these pictures of Cookie, mostly because she is always a huge mess, and seriously I think the orange was encrusted on her neck from the Popsicle she had.. pretty sure its a bad idea to give your child one of those while in the car.. but she really was quite!This was from the ward party we had last week, where the sheep really did eat right out of Cookie's hand.. she loved it. Too bad you can't see her facial expression, and the front of her since she is soaking wet from the slip n slid she went down.And lastly but not least, this is my favorite.. my two babes sleeping in the bed on Sunday, I love this pic!

1 comments:

DMom said...

Every picture was Yummy! I love your little family.