Thursday, June 2, 2011

Memorial Day Fun

For Memorial Day we headed to Utah to be with Jon's family. We stayed at the cabin with the Nelson's and were able to also see the parents, Dave and Emily, Hillary and Adam, and Grandma Cook. It was a really relaxing fun weekend. We went and ate at the lovely Los Hermanos which I really was having a craving for, along with hiking, playing lava monster, going to the movie, having a yummy BBQ in which Tyler made the most delicious ribs I have ever eaten, we also went to the zoo, which oh my Cookie just loved seeing the animals, and play games at the cabin, it was lovely! Jon and I forgot our camera so we had to snag a few pictures from phones and Tyler!

6 comments:

Lovely Lindsay said...

me - utah. second week in july.
where will you be?
love, lin

daniellejackson said...

Looks like you've been having fun! Oh and Steve wasn't using the wheelchair at the airport, Alexa was wanting to push it around so Steve sat in it to make sure she didn't hit things :) His ankle is all better now, haha.

DMom said...

Love the bridge picture. That one I would frame and hang on the wall. It was sooooo good to see everyone this weekend. It was over too quick. I didn't get much time with Cookie - at least not as much as I need.

Tyler and Jeena said...

Looks like a fun trip, but we missed you camping.

three dogs and a logan couple said...

It was great to see you guys!

three dogs and a logan couple said...

It was great to see you guys! You are always so fun to hang out with.