Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Maiden Voyage

This past weekend we took our new pop-up trailer out for the first time.. yeah! We packed it all up and headed to steamboat springs. The trailer was great fun.. and so much better then being in a tent, I don't think I ever want to tent camp with young kiddos again!!
We hiked.. more like casually walked to fish creek falls, ate smores, shopped around, chilled by the fire, and played some great rounds of settlers. It was also really nice as we went with the Harmon's and the Clifford's who had trailers with bathrooms and ovens that we could use, Camp food never tasted so good! The only real down fall was Cookie thinking she needed to wake up at 530 and get in our bed to snuggle and sleep.. lets just say she took up half our bed!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks totally fun. I love the look on Jon's face in the last photo. I know that feeling!

We are interested in the whole tent trailer thing. Yours looks nice, we'll have to chat! Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Gina I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Congrats! When are you due?

Jordan & Whitney said...

Gina! You guys kill me. I live vicariously through you. You guys are always doing something fun as a family, I am so jealous. It looks like fun. Brooklyn is getting so big. I love her strawberry blonde hair, it is so adorable.

DMom said...

I have very fond memories of our tent trailer. Looks fun.

Anonymous said...

Jon's face is classic. She is such a diva!