Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Big 2!

My sweet girl turned 2 today.. can you even believe it, cause I can't. She brings so much joy into our home and I try and treasure every moment. Today was perfect, she slept in, woke up happy and snuggled with me in the bed watching a show for about an hour. Then we made a big breakfast, got ready for the day and she went to play group. After play group we went to lunch, and got a few treasures for her birthday. The Harmon's came over a little later for pizza dinner and cupcakes. All of the boys got pink princess necklaces as they came in the door.. which they all appeased me and wore! It was a great celebration, Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Happy birthday you cute little munchkin! Give her a kiss for me!
~Love KP

DMom said...

Cute pictures. Your day looked so fun! I am grateful that you have family there; parties are more fun with boys wearing princess necklaces. Ha!

Lovely Lindsay said...

happy birthday silly girl!!!!
love, lindsay

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!! What a fun party :)