Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Festivities

I am a little sad to see Halloween season be over, I really love all the fun festivities associated with this season, mostly the yummy treats you get to make.. and eat!
For the ward party Jon went as the Chef, and I was the bun in the oven.. our little Brooklyn was the ladybug! We had a great time and I must say love that we have a kid that can win us a cake on the cake walk!

Here we are for Halloween night, we had yummy soup inside of a spider, along with some treats and then we headed out to Trick or Treat! Brooklyn was all over it, she maneuvered her way up through the kids to the front of the line, got the treats and ran with dad to the next house.. sometimes if she was lucky she could get her hand inside the bowl and grab a handful.. that's my girl right!

5 comments:

Camari said...

Did you make that spider bowl? That is awesome! Very fitting for Halloween night. I absolutely love all your costumes. Bun in the oven - so cute!!

DMom said...

I love how you make life so fun. You are a true joy! Also love the new picture on your blog. You and Jon make a hot couple!

Kristen said...

Cute costumes and yummy treats! I'm coming to your house next year!!

Jessie said...

You guys are so much fun! I love the costumes. You look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Clever costumes my friend! I love it!