Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pregnancy Belly

The pregnancy belly card did not pull through for me today my friends.. I know can you believe it? I used to think once people could tell you were pregnant you could get away with anything! Today however I got pulled over by a motorcycle cop. I shifted my weight over to the window side of things to show off that big belly trying to push it out even further then it already is. I really couldn't think what I had done wrong, but I thought for sure once he saw this big belly I would be home free. Turns out my registration is expired and so was my grace month period =( I really had no idea and then tried to blame it on pregnancy brain haha.. sadly to say I still came home with a ticket, but at least he didn't say anything about my Utah License.. I have still not switched over to Colorado yet!

1 comments:

DMom said...

Soooo sorry! I got pulled over once for that and mine had expired 14 months earlier!!! Needless to say, Kent was a bit embarrassed as that is his job.