Friday, June 22, 2007

Bugs, Paddle Boats, Bugs

Jonathan and I went to Balboa park to take a ride on their paddle boats! However we went right in the heat of the day and there was not much wind, and I think that our boat had not been used in a while. We climbed in and we swarmed by bugs, not the kind that bite or anything just the ones that are there to annoy and don't go away easily. It was funny the whole time on the water we were trying different directions to get away from the bugs, but it was fun and surprisingly a good little leg workout! So here are some pic's from our adventure!!

3 comments:

Claire Thompson said...

Gina,

Balboa is fun, I have a question off the point but where did you guys have your reception? My friends bro-in-law is getting married in SLC and they need suggestions for rehersal dinner type places. Let me know if you have any tips.

DMom said...

I only have one question - How many bugs entered Jon's open-mouthed cavern??

Amber said...

Jonathan looks like a man with a mission in this pix. It must take a lot of concentration to navigate a paddleboat! Ha, ha...