Monday, June 11, 2007

Farmer's Market and Limo Rides!!

Jon and I have this obsession with Farmer's Markets, I don't know what it is but they just make us so excited. I think Jon likes them mostly because he likes to talk with them and get a good deal, and I like the free samples! Last year when we were visiting we had the most amazing strawberries from there.. so amazing I think we talked about them all day, so this time we were determined to find some just like them!




We were pretty happy cause this ones we found were pretty comparable.. most of them are already gone now! We also got a steal on these beautiful flowers that Jonathan bought for me, so I was pretty happy! Jon knows anytime he gets me flowers it's like a get out of jail free card all week long... not that he really needs it though!

The rest of the day we spent on our Fancy Limo... cruising the beach!



Isn't that Limo ride something... well at least that is what Jonathan and I called it because it resembled the turning radius of one. It was super fun, we almost broke the bike trying to go up a large hill, we saw all the funny people at muscle beach trying to do cool stuff, and then all of the little shops down on Venice!!




5 comments:

jharmon said...

Hey, can I go on the limo when I come? See you in a few weeks.....That is if I survive the triathlon!!!

Tylershark said...

Jon, you may not need that "Get out of jail free" card now, but hold on to it. You'll need it later. Just trust me.

Kristen said...

I love farmer's markets too! They have the best fruit and lots of atmosphere. Of course, there's lots of atmosphere at Venice as well...

Looks like you guys are having a ball!

Jon, good job getting flowers for your wife. Tell Tyler that "get out of jail" points only work ONCE per bouquet.

Lovely Lindsay said...

get out of jail free card last for a week at your house? mine only last for an hour or so. hmmm. speaking of which i'm not sure when the last time i got flowers was. lucky girl. i looooove the farmer's market too. the slc one is delish. love, lin

DMom said...

Jon, I only have one question - when do you work??? Dad is so proud that you never let work interfere with fun. Fun you take with you.