Thursday, June 7, 2007

A place of our own

So I have had a few requests to put up some pictures of our apartment on my blog.. so here they are. I love to come home and if there is a mess on the floor or table it is because I made it, not my roommates.. just me well or Jon! All of the food in the fridge is ours.. and we can acutally find it, and not get it confused with someone elses stuff. It's so great.. I seriously get so excited everytime I open the fridge or go to the pantry and see that my chips are still there.. or that tasty treat I made last night is still there! A special thanks is in order to Amber and Chris for helping us get everything set up over here! The Pic's aren't too exciting, we have some decorating work still to come!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Isn't it so fun having your own apartment? I love your furniture! Did you have it before or buy it there? The whole place looks bright and fun.

Your kitchen looks sterile -- you could do surgery in there!

jharmon said...

I think your place looks so cute! I can't wait to see it in a few weeks!! Yeah!

LanaB said...

Cute apartment...wish I were there!
Love Mom

Lovely Lindsay said...

is that the magic bullet i see on your countertop? if it is...i am ooozing with jealousy. what a lovely little place you've got. definitly no little kids running around it that house. it's spic n span! love, lin

Anonymous said...

its so cute-i love it!

DMom said...

This place looks just a little different than Jon, Mike, and Mark's place in Provo. Where's the projector room???

DMom said...

Oh, I just recognized the lamp from your WONDERFUL drawing!!

Tylershark said...

You know, I've seen that lamp before.