Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mer-Man

This weekend was a blast!! Jonathan and I are always looking for fun stuff so on Friday night we found ourselves a great ribs place to eat and then topped it off by getting some cheesecake factory cheesecake, I guess you could say I'm somewhat addicted to it. We ate our cheesecake and listened to some live jazz music it was great.

Saturday got even better.. Jonathan and I hiked up Fryman Canyon and I have to admit we are still a little sore from it today! Then we headed up to Oxnard for some Pre-Birthday fun for Amber!! We had a sweet spot on the beach and played frisbee football, however the goals were located past dead seals, one on each side so that was kind of sick, but we had a great time! Jon and chris tried some skim board tricks, and as you can see I totally buried Jonny!! He loved it, and kept saying oh you need to fix this part and you need to give me a tail.. it was great.

Then we headed to dinner and watched Evan al mighty which we thought was pretty funny!

All in all a great weekend!
Here are the skim boards... This one is Jonny
Here is Chis.. I kind of got him after the fact.. sorry
And here is the Mer-man!

2 comments:

amber said...

Love It!!! Jonathan is such a good sport! Did you snap a few "baywatch" pix of his ocean clean-up afterwards? Ha, ha - so much fun:)

Tylershark said...

Why did you dig him out?