Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Extravaganza!

Famous People born on July 11th... John Quincy Adams, Giorgio Armani, but most importantly me!

It's true I am now the big 27, don't worry in a few years I will no longer be reporting the age I am. I know 27 is young but it's feeling really close to 30 and I am not a fan. I could not have asked for more this birthday, for the festivities Jon and I took off work and headed to Seven Peaks with friends and family! We brought in a cooler of yummy food and stayed there pretty much the whole day, best ride of all would be going down the boomarang with my sister Jill, she was freaked and it was great! Afterwards we headed to Macaroni Grill where they gave me the best cheesecake I have had in a while! Then after dinner we headed to the drive inn in Salt Lake to see Hancock (which I might add was not the greatest). It was such an amazing day, thank you to everyone who came and joined in the festivities, who called, sent cards or just thought of me! Currently I have left my camera in California, so I had to steal this picture from Dave and Emily!

7 comments:

daniellejackson said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Sounds like fun! Sorry we weren't there! Miss ya!

Claire Thompson said...

You've had a birthday shout hooray
we want to sing to you today
one year older and wiser too
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Happy birthday Gina!!

Camari said...

Happy Birthday, Gina! Sounds like you guys had a blast!! Milk it for all its worth, you deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthed day

Tylershark said...

You are old.

DMom said...

27!!!!!

The Fifes said...

Hey! We almost have the same birthday! I turned 27 on the 22nd. Cool! Happy Birthday!